·
Registered
4,199 Posts
Congrats, Nice knife.

·
Banned
655 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If they give me any guff about shipping it here, I'll just have them send it to my folks in Oregon. There's no legal issues with that!

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
Love my benchmade! It's on me anytime I leave the house.

·
Banned
655 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The only problem I can foresee would be if I needed to send it in to get tuned up or sharpened. Benchmade is pretty strict on autos so they might not send it back! I won't be in WA for long but still...

·
Premium Member
10,104 Posts
Nice blade! Benchmade makes some great knives.

·
Registered
2,418 Posts
I don't know enough about quality knives. I'd love to own one, but I would either lose it, or drop it in the ocean from my boat.

Reactions: Bender

·
Registered
24,600 Posts
Expensive but nice.

·
Super Moderator
40,495 Posts
Nice knife! I would love to see a model with the release on the other side for easy left hand use.

·
Banned
655 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well it looks like they've shipped it to me! Apparently Amazon and the companies within it are not as scrupulous as the knife makers themselves! I am a little concerned because the item listing was a Model 9101 (which is the newer version) however the specs listed are that of a 9100. I could honestly care less whether it's the new or old (seriously the only difference is the locking mechanism) but I know there are a lot of fake Benchies out there and I would be furious if I dropped $200 on junk... Anyway, I'll post pics once it gets here!

·
Registered
12,088 Posts
You are too good to yourself ?!?!?!?!

·
Registered
7,276 Posts
I'm sure the knife will arrive soon and you'll be pleased as punch. Looks like you bought some quality. Have fun.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts