Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
12,331 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was perusing Crossbreeds sight last night, and was pleasantly surprised to see they've got a new pocket holster - the Pocket Rocket. I was particularly pleased to see this offering for two reasons. First because it's an excellent design and really works well. Second because I gave them the idea for it. Here's a link to the thread and the story behind it - Ultimate DIY pocket holster, and a link to the Crossbreed version - Crossbreed pocket rocket. I'm really pleased that Crossbreed picked the idea up and ran with it. I had sent them an e-mail last July regarding the idea that contained a link to the TA.net thread. My thinking was simple - when I made my DIY IWB kydex/leather hybrid, I basically stole the idea from their Supertuck. I told them I thought I should put something back, hence the e-mail. I hope they sell a million of them. And if you've got a small .380 this one's definitely worth a look - and at $32.95 it's priced right.

·
Registered
5,348 Posts
Thanks D! I am going to be buying a compact .380 and was beginning to look for a holster -- this one seems like it will fit the bill! :thumb:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts