Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
863 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Turned in membership back in the beginning of February, finally got word tonight as to the pass code and my cards will be coming! Nice little rod and gun club with trap/5 house (know nothing of those, but willing to learn) pistol pit and a rifle range out to 500 yards. Will be nice to have a place instead of driving out to national forest and finding someone there all ready. Signed myself, my 9 year old son, my fiancé and her father up. Good to shoot as a family!

·
Banned
401 Posts
Howdy,

I guess I'm lucky that I have room to shoot on my property and I have another piece of property with a simple shootin' range that's surrounded on 3 sides by a fresh clear cut with room to shoot out to over 1,000 yards.

Also from my house there are 3 nice ranges within a 40 minute drive that have some type of competition every weekend.

Paul

·
Registered
863 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Howdy,

I guess I'm lucky that I have room to shoot on my property and I have another piece of property with a simple shootin' range that's surrounded on 3 sides by a fresh clear cut with room to shoot out to over 1,000 yards.

Also from my house there are 3 nice ranges within a 40 minute drive that have some type of competition every weekend.

Paul
I guess...?

·
Super Moderator
40,690 Posts
Turned in membership back in the beginning of February, finally got word tonight as to the pass code and my cards will be coming! Nice little rod and gun club with trap/5 house (know nothing of those, but willing to learn) pistol pit and a rifle range out to 500 yards. Will be nice to have a place instead of driving out to national forest and finding someone there all ready. Signed myself, my 9 year old son, my fiancé and her father up. Good to shoot as a family!
Congrats, membership where I shoot gives me up to 50 yards for rifle. They do have 100 yard rifle on Monday but I always work Monday. Sounds like a good place to shoot to me.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts