Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6,530 Posts
They are on two of my three mags for the 709. Try not to squeeze with your pinky when you shot with it. Just support the grip with the side of your finger and you will be OK. They tend to pull the magazine down if you squeeze it and can cause FTF as the rounds are pointed down a little. That has been my experience with them.

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
They are on two of my three mags for the 709. Try not to squeeze with your pinky when you shot with it. Just support the grip with the side of your finger and you will be OK. They tend to pull the magazine down if you squeeze it and can cause FTF as the rounds are pointed down a little. That has been my experience with them.
Got it. Thanks for the tip!

Fits nice IWB as well!

·
Registered
832 Posts
I've got them and like them but they tend to cause the pistol to print, by kicking that mag out when I wear it in my IWB holster. I've changed back to the stock magazine ends on one of my PD mag.

·
Registered
40 Posts
I too like the pinky extension. However, I notice that there is a small gap between it and the grip that pinches my skin sometimes. Does anyone else have that problem?

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I too like the pinky extension. However, I notice that there is a small gap between it and the grip that pinches my skin sometimes. Does anyone else have that problem?
I noticed that at the range. Put another 100 rounds through her... No problems. Love it!!

·
Banned
405 Posts
These help a lot, I use them on my mags also. I really don't know why Taurus doesn't do some licensing deal with Pearce and sell the guns with these included like S&W and Ruger do with some of their guns.

·
Registered
190 Posts
These help a lot, I use them on my mags also. I really don't know why Taurus doesn't do some licensing deal with Pearce and sell the guns with these included like S&W and Ruger do with some of their guns.
I feel your pain.Taurus is way behind the power curve of the other manufactures.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts