Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

My names Mathew and I just purchased a Taurus pt111 Millenium G2. I bought it as a ccw gun, and have now qualified with it for my license. I love this gun so far. Its ate 5 different fmj brands and my hollow points. My only problem is finding a holster for it. I have a soft BlackHawk IWB universal holster but I would like to find a kydex holster made for this gun. Im a big guy at 6'2" and 255#, and want something for owb during cooler months when i can easily cover it with a jacket or hoodie. Any help is aprreciated.

Thanks everyone!,
Mat

·
Registered
24,616 Posts
Welcome to TA from Minnesota.

·
Registered
3,745 Posts
Welcome from Tennessee.. You made a great choice selecting the G2 as your CCW. I have about 6 different holsters for the G2 from kydex to leather and plastic.....My favorite is the Fobus paddle holster part number sp11b....Fits the G2 like a glove and locks the gun in securely. You can find them on Amazon and elsewhere.

This ad from slickguns was on the forum yesterday.
http://www.taurusarmed.net/forums/s...-all-fobus-products-botach-free-shipping.html

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks everyone! And trooper I will look at that!

·
Registered
21,111 Posts
Welcome from Texas!
Hoodie...

·
Registered
7,821 Posts
Welcome from Northern Oklahoma.

·
Registered
3,046 Posts
Welcome from Kansas. I think you picked a nice carry piece. I don't own one (yet) but have heard very good things of it from some fine folks here.

I hope enjoy your stay here at the best forum of folks on the net.

Reactions: MathewG

·
Registered
8,061 Posts
Hello from Central North Carolina and welcome to TaurusArmed.net! You are going to find some
friendly and knowledgeable people here.

·
Registered
4,464 Posts
Welcome from East Texas!

·
Supporting SuperModerator
14,960 Posts

·
Banned
15,276 Posts
bug welcome.gif From Northeast Florida!!

·
Registered
4,826 Posts
Welcome to the forum from South Texas. I'll second the motion (or third) the Fobus SP11B. It's an excellent holster and very comfortable as paddle holsters go. Congrats on your new shooter.

·
Registered
15,646 Posts
Welcome from Oklahoma.

·
Registered
456 Posts
Welcome from Mississippi! I've only been here a couple weeks and very much appreciate this forum. Great folks here.

1 - 20 of 60 Posts