Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got it at a Gunshow here in dallas. was gonna get the 145 pro mil, but decided to get the 24/7 due to the rails. :)
Went to shot it yesterday. Got 100 rounds of some academy cheapo, and also 30 winchester hollowpoint. Works like a charm. my sniper/swat/police friend shot it and he lvoed it. he said it shots straight. I believe him. Me, i need more practice. But, it shots great.
Anyrate, no problems so far. now, I need a holster to carry with me.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I just bought a 24/7 2 weeks ago and have over 500 rounds in it. I really like this gun. I hope my new agency will approve it for carry.

·
Registered
10,043 Posts
StuckinEP said:
I just bought a 24/7 2 weeks ago and have over 500 rounds in it. I really like this gun. I hope my new agency will approve it for carry.
What agency do you belong to? Unfortunately my 24/7 was not approved on or off duty in NYC and AZ DPS.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Weird, I actually saw an officer with a pro c at the local Cop/Gun Shop and he was carrying his. I saw it, and I asked him how he liked it. He replied, "I love it except the sights. I even like it better than my baby glock."

·
Registered
4 Posts
I am waiting for my academy date for ICE. I know they have a list of approved weapons. I won't know until I get back from the academy.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Don't the new mil pro's have tac rails on them??

·
Registered
75 Posts
Love my 9mm Pro C. I showed it to a couple of friend's of mine during a D&D game (yeah, I'm still a bit of a nerd) and one guy bought it for his wife and another friend has one on order and will be picking it up this weekend.

The guy's wife went with him to the store. She held the Pro C, an HK P2000, M&P compact subcompact and a Glock 26.

She hated the feel of the Glock, liked the HK and S&W but LOVED the feel of the Pro C.

She's a lefty but she keeps a firm grip with her three fingers and brings her thumb up and over to swipe off the safety and swings the thumb back. Pretty fast at it too. She told me she practices it alot. Kinda has to as it's her carry piece.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts