Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bought the pistol as a CCW. Put about 75 rounds through it and could not get through a magazine without a jam. It either jammed upon trying to load the first cartridge or if that was successful, jammed again on one of the successive rounds. Tried both HP and FMJ. Both magazines had the same problem. Finally sent it off to Taurus. They had it 10 weeks and I finally got it back a few days ago. They adjusted the extractor, adjusted the slide and replaced the Captive Recoil spring. In the past few days I have fired both FMJ and HP and used three different manufacturers: Winchester, Federal, and Remington. All with the same results. Never got through a magazine without it jamming. Pretty depressing. Not sure what the next step is. Guess Ill try one of the suggestions I read and try firing more rounds through it before sending it back. Overall I like the pistol its just that I am head of security at a large church and I need to rely and trust the weapon to protect the Pastor and congregation in a worst case scenario. I have resorted to carrying the trusty ole S&W 357 Mag. Any suggestions or ideas would be most welcome. Thanks

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.