Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
If u plan on putting on hogue grips then the speed loader won't work, I learned that the hard way

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
The description on your link is confusing but the HKS 36 is the proper speed loader for the Taurus 85

·
Registered
5,358 Posts
Welcome to the forum!!! Why don't you take a moment in the Member Intro thread to introduce yourself so everyone came say "Hi!"...

·
Registered
7,241 Posts
First, welcome to the forum. Second the HKS 36 is what you want. By the way, mine work fine with Hogue grips.

·
32,577 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
The description on your link is confusing but the HKS 36 is the proper speed loader for the Taurus 85
I have a model 85 and the speed loader is 36-a . not 36. 36 is 6 shot 36-a is 5 shot.

·
Registered
4,084 Posts
Welcome aboard from the Gunshine State.
I have an H.K.S. #36 for my J-framed Rossi. When the Rossi is in service, it's always loaded with five 158 gr H.P.s to back the loads in the gun. (The first loaded round up is a round of snake shot.)

·
Registered
5,348 Posts
Welcome from IA! The HKS loaders are probably the most well known and function just fine, but the 5 Star ones have a good rep too, and are very well made --- they should outlast the HKS ones if you plan on using a speedloader a lot.......

·
Premium Member
16,955 Posts
1 Smiley Hello.gif Welcome to the forum from the Rust Belt USA....
When I need a speed loader I just hand it to my wife, she'll git-er-done. :D

1.1 USA.gif

1 - 14 of 14 Posts