Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all.

Well my first of hopefully many posts here. Im about to seal the deal on a trade for a never fired 3rd Gen PT-145 Mil Pro and Iv been looking for a place online to pick up some extra mags. Anyone have any suggestions for me. Thanks in advance.

By the way here is the gun Im trading for. Guy had the duracoat job done right out of the shoot cause he wanted that "Not just like every other one out there" look.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Certainly an interesting look! Wonder what it does to the Lifetime Warranty?? ???

The mags, I'm sure you will get a lot of responses from others. This is a very helpful group of people!

Welcome!

·
TaurusArmed.net Forum Founder
6,541 Posts
Looks nice. I'm not sure about the mags. I've tried eBay, but they seem to be average priced to me.

·
Registered
126 Posts
I REALLY like the look of that!

BTW, mags are (AFAIK) limited to Taurus mags @ $35 or so a pop or Midway USA knock-off mags for about $19. Haven't tried the Midway mags yet though so I can't vouch for them.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yea Iv checked midway out and all they have is the Pro-Mag magazines. Iv heard and seen too many issues with Por-Mag so I dont really want to go that direction.

As for the Duracoat is dosent affect the warantee due to it dosent do anything to the gun but change the finish. Iv refinished many guns with a duracoat finish with out warantee issues.

·
Registered
790 Posts
Check out this site. They are advertising PT145 mags for $19.95.

http://www.gunclips.net/taurus.html

I think these are actual Taurus mags.
(Checked again...these might be ProMag or some after market, you'd have to call to be sure)

·
Premium Member
785 Posts
Gosh... I've thought about extra mags, but with the two that the gun came with certainly seems to satisfy my appetite.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts