Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,
I just joined up the other day. Figured I shoud say hi before I start posting. I was into shooting a number of years ago, but due to finances I had to pretty much stop. Ended up selling most everything. No I am trying to get back into to it in a limited way. I am 41 and have become disabled. So shooting is something I do once in a while when I know I am going to pay for it with a lot of pain. But some things are worth doing any way. I have had many guns in the past. As for taurus firearms, ones I use to have are. M44 3". Loved this 44 mag. I use to carry this thing around and loved to shoot it. How time and disease can change things. LOL. I also had a blue M66 4" 357. This was a great gun as well. Carried it a lot as well. I also had a PT111 9mm. I think that was the model. Nice little gun but I did not keep it more than a year.

Now I got back to a Taurus just the other day. I had bought a couple of guns and but really wanted a revolver. I just love revolvers. I eneded up getting a 850 38. Nice little gun. Next will be a 357 4" I am thinking right now. Not sure what one I will get. We will see.

Bill
Denver, PA

·
Registered
8,150 Posts
Welcome to the forum Bill, glad you could join us. If you have any questions please feel free to ask.

·
Administrator
39,915 Posts
Welcome from West Texas! :wave:

·
Registered
325 Posts

·
Registered
15,002 Posts
Hi, a warm welcome from Tulsa Oklahoma! :)

·
Registered
579 Posts
Welcome from Missouri !!

·
Registered
2,585 Posts
Welcome From Arizona.....Bill :wave: Glad that you are here..look around and have fun

I have the .357 Tracker, it is great and with the porting, when you shoot .38s they are like .22s..lol..The mag rounds are really easy to shoot also...the Ribber grips that are on there also help out alot...My gun in the pic has Houges on it( I have always been partial to those grips)

You have found a great place to talk with everybody about guns and stuff on here, We have the greatest members :D :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts