Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, reside in the communist peoples republic of MA. Went through CCL process and bought two G3c's. Fired both at a local range as a guest and waiting on membership to run a few hundred rounds through each and really break them in.
I am not in this for the sport but purely to be proficient enough to defend my family. I do want to have enough knowledge to know the industry, sport. laws etc.
I am almost retired if the market cooperates.

·
Registered
6,090 Posts
Welcome from LA.......(lower Alabama)
Never been to Mass....but did got to school up in Baltimore in the 60's....had a guy in my class from Boston. Boy oh boy- when he talked- it was obvious he wasn't from the south!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Welcome from LA.......(lower Alabama)
Never been to Mass....but did got to school up in Baltimore in the 60's....had a guy in my class from Boston. Boy oh boy- when he talked- it was obvious he wasn't from the south!
Being originally from NJ I thought they talked funny MA till I got down south TX, GA, FL and realized how well we spoke.. lol

·
Super Moderator
40,918 Posts
Welcome from northern Georgia !

Reactions: Greatwhitewing

·
Registered
10,863 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Northern Oklahoma!

·
Registered
7,468 Posts
Welcome to taurusarmed.net from an Old Soldier in Olympia, WA; in the Great Pacific Northwest - "Taurus® Spoken Here!" Hooaaahhhh!!!!!

·
Registered
252 Posts
welcome from northern Rockies. i've got 2 of the G3C's also, and love them.
when i think of Boston, Winchester in the MASH series, comes to mind. he came across as very arrogant [with reason], but down deep he was the real deal.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts