Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello to all

A few months ago when i was looking at buying a taurus firearm my first pick was a mill. in .45 then i changed my mind and got a 24/7 in .45 now for concealment reasons i would like to trade in for a mill. well when i went to give my warranty info at the taurus website a pic of a mill. that ive never seen before came up does anyone know if this is a new gen. or what?

·
Registered
81 Posts
Poking around a bit, it looks to me like a pre-'Pro' Millenium model. It gets confusing since many postings of pictures don't differentiate between the two, although at Pearce grips, they clearly show what looks like your picture along with a note that "Does not fit the Taurus Millenium Pro Model". http://www.pearcegrip.com/pt111_p11.htm

·
Premium Member
15,931 Posts
Yeah, the web site has several pictures of the older Mill. guns. I did not see this one in a quick check, but the grips on the ones I saw compared to the Mill Pro, definitely says this is the older model.

·
Administrator
35,398 Posts
I'd be careful using the picture they provide as gospel - ask the seller a lot of questions instead. Many people tend to just go out and grab a picture to post, and often it seems like they inevitably grab the wrong pic. It could be a Mil Pro they are talking about, but their google search may have given him this pic in his search results. Ask questions.

BTW - I'm in Dallas and I just saw a Mil pro 40 cal for $289 used - great deal. I just bought my Mil Pro 45 cal for $330 at the same place.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts