Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just traded for a new mil pro in stainless and have to i really like this gun it will be my primary ccw once it passes a range test. the grip is a tad small around but im going put a houge grip on it and see if that will help. also i was cleaning the gun this morning and looking at the magazines and noticed they look awful close to a sig sauer p228/229 mag in 9mm so i loaded up a few mags and cycled them with a few rounds the sig mag works great . it will also work with p226 9mm mags so i can carry a spare 20 mag if the need ever arrises. are theyre any plastic holster made for the mil pro ? ill primarily carry in a fanny pack but sometimes iwb as well.

·
Premium Member
15,931 Posts
Fobus, sp11b, Don Hume, has many models that fit, and many others produce good holsters in all price ranges and styles.
monsterdawg725 said:
looking at the magazines and noticed they look awful close to a sig sauer p228/229 mag in 9mm so i loaded up a few mags and cycled them with a few rounds the sig mag works great . it will also work with p226 9mm mags so i can carry a spare 20 mag if the need ever arrises.
I was wondering what the cost of those mags might be, before I get to research it. I would love to be able to get some 20's. (don't know why, seeing as how I have 4, 12's and 1, 17 rd. but if push comes to shove and the zombies get on the farm, the more in mags the better.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks for the link to the holsters . as for the mags i believe i got mine for a 228 and 226 i had awhile back from cdnninvestments.com

·
Registered
6,000 Posts
tell me more about the mags, i dont have a sig are the mags the same sizes? or do they stick out?

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
I have a Fobus ( Evolution I think) for my 145 Mill Pro. It's adjustable.
Otherwise it's really hard to get the gun out of the non-adjustable.
About $22 + shipping.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts