Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm Cameron from Illinois and purchased a TCP 738 a couple months ago and finally got around to shooting it on Saturday. I fired about 24 rds through it with no problems, I love the gun so far. I also have a Ruger P95 9mm, which isn't as fun in my opinion, and a Romanian AK-47, which I love, and a Mosin Nagant, but only shot a few rds through it. I've been in the Army for 13 yrs, so more used to military rifles, so getting the feel for pistols.

I recently went through a conceal carry class a couple weeks ago to get an out of state permit, since Illinois hasn't smartened up yet, lol

·
Super Moderator
35,572 Posts
Welcome from the Northern part of our (sorry) state. I received my UT permit a couple of years ago now and an strongly considering the FL permit also. It's good to see you here, it's a great place to hang out.

·
Premium Member
16,168 Posts
Welcome from East Texas to the best gun forum on the internet.

Thank you for your service to our country.

·
Registered
3,909 Posts
Hello and welcome from Southeast Tennessee;; And thank you for your service;;

·
Registered
8,052 Posts
Hello from central North Carolina and welcome to TaurusArmed.net. You will find some friendly and
knowledgeable people here.

·
Registered
666 Posts
Welcome from Binghamton, NY, and THANK YOU for your service!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thank you. I've been on many forums over the years, car/truck/motorcycle, so figured I better get on a gun one to learn more and get advice.

·
Registered
2,850 Posts
Welcome from New Mexico

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Welcome from the Northern part of our (sorry) state. I received my UT permit a couple of years ago now and an strongly considering the FL permit also. It's good to see you here, it's a great place to hang out.
I plan on getting my UT permit next month as the price drops, probably get the FL soon as well. Looks like IL might be close to passing something, but I won't hold my breath, lol

·
Registered
81 Posts
Welcome from Texas

·
Registered
3,770 Posts
Welcome!

·
Member Emeritus 1946-2018
35,996 Posts
Welcome to TaurusArmed.net, and thank you for your career of military service to our nation! :happy:

Your experiences with firearms and ammo will be very beneficial to the forum.

·
Registered
4,464 Posts
Welcome from East Texas!

My advice is to you is to join whatever Illinois state group is working to restore your constitutional firearms rights and to work to get other people involved also. TAKE IT SERIOUSLY! IF NOT YOU and your friends, and their friends, who else is going do it?

Reactions: Czechbikr

·
Registered
3,223 Posts
Welcome, Cameron, from Fort Worth, Texas where the West Begins..

·
Super Moderator
40,412 Posts
from the Florida Keys! :wave:

1 - 20 of 46 Posts