Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everybody, I just found this site tonight. Looking for info about the RB series. I have been shooting, casting, and reloading for nearly 30 years. Just fell in love with a Like nib 45 colt 6" RB, except the grips are just too big. Looking for a set of wood grips and can't find anything for the RB series. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
John

·
Moderator Emeritus, with us always.
15,931 Posts
Welcome from the KY, Horse Country!! I wish I could help you on your quest, but my only thing close is the JUDGE, in 45 colt, with a 6.5" barrel.

I went with Hogue grips on it.

·
Registered
402 Posts
Welcome from the Land of Lincoln. There are posts out there talking about after market grips. I'm sure if you ask Qwiks_Draw would be happy to make you a light reading list. ;)

·
Registered
2,601 Posts
Hello and welcome!

unfortunately I don't think anyone makes after-market grips for the R.Bull. What I did is I filed the red stripe at the back of the grip down a little andthat made a noticeable difference for me. I had a thread about it a while back in the revolver section...

·
Administrator
40,388 Posts
Welcome from West Texas! :wave:

·
Registered
2,334 Posts
John, welcome to Taurus Armed from VEGAS!

·
Registered
356 Posts
Welcome from Southern Oregon

·
Registered
8,150 Posts
Welcome to Taurus Armed from the Bluegrass State, glad you could join us. If you have any questions please feel free to ask.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
hello everybody, and thanks for the warm welcome, I have tried to post before tonight, but the site kept locking up my puter. Obviously something is working right tonight. I am from western Ky myself.
thanks John,

1 - 17 of 17 Posts