Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello:

I'm very excited about being a new member with this group. I have started to really enjoy learning about Taurus arms and products. I live in Grand Prairie, TX and a proud new owner of a Rossi R351 .38, if anyone knows of a good holster for this model please give me your recommendations. I look forward to being a part of this goup and reading all your advice.

·
Registered
8,150 Posts
Welcome to the forum, glad you could join us. The Texas contingent is extremely well represented here. If you have any questions please feel free to ask.

·
Administrator
39,915 Posts
Arright! Another Texan! :thumb:

Welcome from West Texas! :wave:

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Welcome to the forum Bogey51. Have you decided on how you want to carry? Do yo want leather, kydex or maybe nylon? There are multiple websites that you can find by doing a thread search within this forum. Kiss the grandbaby for me.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm not looking for leather. This is not the model that I'll carry as the primary arm, more or less, but I will for now. I would like nylon, not sure what kydex is, but something for the back or ankle. And I will kiss the grandbaby for you (she is in a very intense conversation with herself at the moment).

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank you for the welcome, Texas leads the way....all the way!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
From one Brother to another, thank you for the welcome.

·
Registered
15,002 Posts
Welcome from Tulsa Oklahoma, Bogey51! ;D

·
Registered
2,585 Posts
Geezeee :rolleyes: Will the madness ever stop..Texas,Texas, Texas :eek:
Alright!! Who is spamming Texas with the this website ;D ;D ;D

Just kidding.... :yipee: :yipee:

Welcome From Arizona :wave:
Glad that you are here..look around and have fun ;)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts