Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello... I am Ollie And I live in the Tampa Bay Florida area. My wife and I do a lot of Sporting Clay shooting and are just getting into the hand gun area to do some range shooting. Thank you for the add. I will probably be asking some questions that will seem naïve but bear with me.

·
Registered
475 Posts
Welcome to TA from northern Illinois (and sometimes SC). My son and I just got into shotguns in the last year. We shoot trap at a club in Wisconsin. We love to shoot sporting clays at Wateree Range in SC.

Sent from my moto e5 cruise using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
35,553 Posts
Welcome from Northern Illinois! You will probably notice right away the respect that we have for each other and welcome all questions. We also learn new things all of the time!

·
Registered
7,479 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Northern Oklahoma.

·
Registered
18,498 Posts
:smile: Hi and welcome aboard from nw PA! :hello: The bear's welcome too!

·
Administrator
39,381 Posts
Welcome from West Texas! :hand26:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Welcome to TA from northern Illinois (and sometimes SC). My son and I just got into shotguns in the last year. We shoot trap at a club in Wisconsin. We love to shoot sporting clays at Wateree Range in SC.

Sent from my moto e5 cruise using Tapatalk
We are originally from McHenry county IL Crystal Lake , Woodstock area... Moved to FL in 2003 to care for aging parent

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Welcome from Northern Illinois! You will probably notice right away the respect that we have for each other and welcome all questions. We also learn new things all of the time!
We are also from Northern IL... Mchenry county

·
Registered
29,846 Posts
Welcome aboard from the "GunShine"state of Florida.

State of over 2 MILLION 21 THOUSAND Concealed Carry Licenses and counting!

·
Registered
6,978 Posts
Welcome to taurusarmed.net from an Old Soldier in Olympia, WA; in the Great Pacific Northwest - "Taurus® Spoken Here! Hooaaahhhh!!!!!

·
Registered
24,504 Posts
Welcome to TA from Minnesota.

·
Premium Member
3,654 Posts
Welcome aboard. I for one am looking forward to the free oxen.

I also enjoy visiting the Tampa area (and farther south) every chance I get.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Welcome from New York :)

1 - 20 of 28 Posts