Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Jonathan here. Live in Red Banks MS.
I drive my wife crazy when I'm not turning wood in my shop. Here to hopefully find out why Taurus doesn't seem to be in any hurry to replace my firearm they said failed the safety recall repair test. They got it last summer/fall.

Administrator
Welcome from West Texas! :hand26:

Registered
Welcome to the forum from Northern Oklahoma.

Registered
Welcome aboard, from Las Vegas!
Shouldn't take more that 12 weeks.
Last year I sent two guns back to Taurus, a PT-111 G2, and a 738.
The G2 was returned to me in 3 weeks. After 12 weeks I called about the 738, and was told they couldn't repair it (I think they lost it).
They said they'd replace it with a Spectrum. I asked if I could get a new G2C instead, and they said yes.
Took another two weeks to get the G2C, but I'm happy!

Registered
Welcome aboard.

Registered
Welcome aboard from the "GunShine"state of Florida.

State of over 2 MILLION 21 THOUSAND Concealed Carry Licenses and counting!

Registered
Welcome to TA from Minnesota.

Registered
Welcome to the forum from a GB member. My wife and I have good friends in MS, living around Jackson. We have spent some wonderful times there visiting Natchez, all over the Delta, Morgan Freeman's Ground Zero Blues Bar at Clarksdale, Vicksburg, Indianola etc. Even got to Memphis, which is near you, but all we saw, so far, was the airport..!! Mississippi is our second home. What is there not to like about the South..!! (heck, we even have friends in Louisiana too..!! ). I get to spend time, and money at Bass Pro and Cabela's and shoot at a really nice range called Two Gun Tactical near Jackson.
You mention wood turning, I have a couple of little carved figures done by a guy called Mike Mayberry. Very talented man. You're likley to learn more than you could have ever imagined about Taurus guns here, I know I have. A really great forum and really great members. Have fun.

Registered
Welcome from northeastern Pennsylvania!

I've thankfully not had to send anything back to the mothership for repair/recall/etc., so there are others here with more information than me. Best of luck to you, though.

Registered
"All you need for happiness is a good gun, a good horse, and a good wife."

Like the Duke said, "We love a spirited woman almost as much as a spirited horse. Almost, not quite, but almost."

(Directed to Smokewagon.)

Registered
Welcome to taurusarmed.net from an Old Soldier in Olympia, WA; in the Great Pacific Northwest - "Taurus庐 Spoken Here! Hooaaahhhh!!!!!

Banned
Welcome to TA from Cherokee County, Georgia.

CherokeeCounty.jpg

1 - 20 of 27 Posts