Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guy's, whats up? I just signed up to the forum. I've got a Taurus Tracker that I really like. I've owned it for 5 years now, put about 3000 rounds through it, its been 100%. Its comfortable to shoot, very accurate, tames the recoil with the ported barrel, and it has a very nice finish, love the matte stainless. ;D People love to bash Taurus, but I'd put this gun up against a Ruger or S&W anytime, it would definitely hold its own. For $360 out the door, its awesome.

·
Registered
579 Posts
Welcome from Missouri!! Good to hear your satisfaction with the Taurus .. You will love this forum. There is some of the best people you will come across in any gun forum here. Any questions -- just ask. Glad to have you.

·
Registered
959 Posts
Nice to see you joined Taurus Lover...<:))

·
Registered
8,150 Posts
Welcome aboard TrackerMan, glad to have you with us. As another Tracker owner my experiences and thoughts essentially mirror yours. My Tracker .357 has digested everything from mild .38s to warm .357s to pedal-to-the-metal .357s and still looks great, is very accurate and locks up tight like the day I purchased it.

Speaking of which, I bought it LNIB for a steal -- $260.00. It didn't even look like it had been fired. :D

·
Registered
267 Posts
Welcome, Trackerman. I love my Tracker, too.

·
Registered
53 Posts
I hope mine will be a good shooter. I put less than 30 rounds through it before I had to send it back to Taurus.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts