Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,
My name is Mike, I am a Marine 1st Lt. just home from my third tour in Iraq. I came home from Iraq 2 weeks ago and went shooting with some friends of mine who introduced me to the Taurus Millenium pro PT140... I have to admit... I was hooked from the first trigger pull! I love this firearm!! Shoots right where I aim it... no questions asked... I went to my local sporting goods store and bought one! I love it! I will never ever go to another gun! Gave it to a few of my Marine buddies to shoot and they all came back with the same opinion! have to say that I like this gun even a bit more than my springfield XD. SO on that note I look forward to meeting all you gentlemen and ladies and becoming apart of this fine community.

~Semper Fi~
Mike

·
Registered
10,043 Posts
Permission granted---welcome to TaurusArmed and thank you for your service.

·
Registered
2,584 Posts
Welcome From Arizona :wave:

Glad that you are here..look around and have fun ;)
Thank you for your service also.... ;)
Glad you made it back safe...

·
Registered
15,002 Posts
Welcome aboard, Sir! Welcome from Tulsa Oklahoma.
And ditto what NYPD said! ;D

·
Administrator
39,689 Posts
Welcome from West Texas! :wave: :thumb:

·
Registered
8,150 Posts
Welcome to the forum, glad to have you back stateside safe and well. My best friend just returned from Afghanistan and am equally happy he's back safely too.

If you have any questions please feel free to ask.

·
Registered
579 Posts
Welcome from Missouri and welcome back !!

·
Registered
876 Posts
Welcome, Marine!
Thanks for your brave service.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Welcome from Georgia! And again, we can't thank you enough for your service.

Feel at home here, cause there's always info for you, no matter what the question!

·
Registered
19 Posts
USMCLT said:
Hello all,
My name is Mike, I am a Marine 1st Lt. just home from my third tour in Iraq. I came home from Iraq 2 weeks ago and went shooting with some friends of mine who introduced me to the Taurus Millenium pro PT140... I have to admit... I was hooked from the first trigger pull! I love this firearm!! Shoots right where I aim it... no questions asked... I went to my local sporting goods store and bought one! I love it! I will never ever go to another gun! Gave it to a few of my Marine buddies to shoot and they all came back with the same opinion! have to say that I like this gun even a bit more than my springfield XD. SO on that note I look forward to meeting all you gentlemen and ladies and becoming apart of this fine community.

~Semper Fi~
Mike
Welcome back sir and thanks for your service! My son is readying for his third tour, this time to OEF.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts