Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's up guys, I've been reading a bunch here over the past week. I just ordered a TCP from KGC and it should be here in a couple days. I'm initially looking to find the most used accessories you guys have. Also looking for a great pocket holster that completely covers the trigger guard, is sturdy to prevent ND, possibly a sweat guard. Thanks for having me! Off to the posts I go!

·
Premium Member
8,350 Posts
Welcome to the Forum from Gulf Coast Florida!

You will get many recommendations and in the end you will decide which ones work for you, but if you don't already have a good pistol cleaning kit- either one that you have bought or one that you have assembled- stop everything and get one. Then learn how to use it. Then shoot your TCP- lots!

Everything else will take care of itself...

Reactions: uncledub

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
I'm looking forward to it! I picked up 50rds of Fiocchi Extrema 380 for carry and 250rds of new 380 Auto 100gr RNFP from Freedom Munitions. I'll inspect it once it gets to my FFL and then take it to the range and feed a few. Actually, thank you for the reminder, I have a kit for my other 9's (TCP is my first 380) but I'll have to pick up a jag for the 380. I'll have to see if my hoppes 9mm patches will work for both.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Welcome from Michigan. I've had my TCP for a while now and have had NO issues at all!!!!!

·
Banned
15,276 Posts
mouse_sweeping_welcome.gif From Northeast Florida!!

·
Banned
860 Posts
I'm looking forward to it! I picked up 50rds of Fiocchi Extrema 380 for carry and 250rds of new 380 Auto 100gr RNFP from Freedom Munitions. I'll inspect it once it gets to my FFL and then take it to the range and feed a few. Actually, thank you for the reminder, I have a kit for my other 9's (TCP is my first 380) but I'll have to pick up a jag for the 380. I'll have to see if my hoppes 9mm patches will work for both.
Remember a 380 is a 9mm short. Your cleaning kit will serve both equally well.

·
Registered
3,915 Posts
Greetings from SW Illinois. I usually pocket carry my TCP in an Uncle George's Holster. Disappears completely. I also have a single clip IWB hybrid from Theis Holsters (he's a sponsor). It is very comfortable; I love it.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Greetings from SW Illinois. I usually pocket carry my TCP in an Uncle George's Holster. Disappears completely. I also have a single clip IWB hybrid from Theis Holsters (he's a sponsor). It is very comfortable; I love it.
I was just looking at the Theis IWB holster. I'm thinking about picking one up. I'll have to take a look at his sponsor thread.

·
Registered
3,716 Posts
Welcome from North Central Florida!!

·
Registered
29,933 Posts
Welcome aboard from Florida the "GunShine"state.

State of "1 MILLION 150 THOUSAND" Concealed Carry Licenses and counting!

·
Administrator
40,114 Posts
Welcome from West Texas! :wave:

·
Registered
10,614 Posts
Welcome to the Forum from North Texas! :wave: We're glad you decided to join us! :)

·
Registered
8,212 Posts
Welcome from Northern Oklahoma.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts