Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,

I have just purchased a taurus Pt 92, after several years of not owning a taurus, and love it.

I am a retired italian navy diver, came to this country a few years ago and was introduced by a friend of mine to Taurus with a model 85. I loved it and bought a couple more, then I started having problems with 2 of them. When I attempted to use the taurus customer service, the nightmares started. It took several months to even get someone to pay me any attention. Anyway, I stopped using taurus for my guns. this was about 10 years ago.

I swore that I will never own a taurus again.

Today I was at my local gun shop and saw a two tone Pt 92 in the case, used, but priced at only $ 375. The gun shop owner told me how taurus has really worked on fixing their issues and told me that if I liked I should go ahead and buy it. So I did.

I love this gun and it shoots really nice. The trigger could use some work, it is really long pull on first shot.

Now maybe someone can tell me if Taurus has finaly got their act togheter and perhaps I can start buying some more taurus. I think they make good guns for a grat price, but the bad experience I had really turned me off.

Anyway I am looking forward to continue enjoying the PT 92.

·
Registered
10,614 Posts
A warm welcome to the Forum from North Texas! :wave: Glad to have you!

·
Registered
3,223 Posts
The Taurus of today is not the Taurus of yesterday, so enjoy :)....also: Welcome from Fort Worth, Texas where the West Begins..

·
Administrator
39,506 Posts
Welcome from West Texas! :wave:

·
Member Emeritus 1946-2018
35,996 Posts
We are always happy to welcome a new member to the forum!

Taurus overall quality and their customer service is MUCH better than it was years ago.

·
Registered
15,646 Posts
Welcome from Oklahoma.

·
Registered
3,909 Posts
Hello and welcome from Southeast Tennessee;;

·
Registered
7,241 Posts
Welcome from Ohio!!

·
Registered
1,521 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Central Iowa

·
Super Moderator
35,729 Posts
Welcome from Northern Illinois. We do hear continuing success stories of CS taking care of business and achieving fast repair turnarounds.

·
Registered
7,557 Posts
Welcome from Kentucky!

·
Premium Member
16,955 Posts
Smiley Hello.gif Welcome back from the Rust Belt USA....

1.1 USA.gif

·
Premium Member
16,168 Posts
Welcome from East Texas to the best gun forum on the internet.

·
Registered
7,533 Posts
Welcome to the forum from, Daytona Beach, FL

·
Registered
515 Posts
Welcome from Ohio - I hope your new pistol treats you well!

·
Registered
3,000 Posts
another Ohio welcome

1 - 20 of 43 Posts