Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

· Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, allow me to introduce myself.

My name is Raymond, I'm a retired restaurant cook, and ex-military. I enlisted in the N.Y. Army National Guard my senior year in highschool, in the 174th Infantry Regiment. My firearm experience goes back to when I was 12 years old, when I fired my first handgun, a Colt M1911A1 .45 ACP. Since then, I've been involved in firearms, and have owned many different long guns over the years. A few years ago, my wife and I applied for our C.C.W. licenses, and purchased our first handguns. My wife is relatively new to firearms use and ownership and I've been teaching her everything I know. She currently owns a Charter Arms, Lavender Lady .38 Special, 5 shot revolver and I own a Taurus G2C 9mm pistol. Since Kathy Hochul and her cronies in the N.Y.S. Legislature believe that bail reform is working (which it is not as evidenced by the 83 homicides last year alone here in Rochester) we felt unsafe out in public and applied for and received our C.C.W. licenses.

I'm looking forward to exchanging information, sharing ideas, as well as helping our fellow members who are not as, or not at all, experienced with firearms.

· Registered
414 Posts
Welcome from South Texas!

Reactions: Raymond F.

· Registered
3,799 Posts
Welcome from a little further down the line - - south central Pennsylvania.

Good choice to look to your own selves for your own protection.

And good choices in firearms. The G2C is a really great choice, and I have always admired the "special"-finish CharterArms. My wife has lessened wrist strength and doesn't enjoy my Charter Undercover, so I got her a 3" Rossi square-butt stainless which she really likes.

· Registered
7,607 Posts
Welcome to taurusarmed.net from an Old Soldier in Olympia, WA; in the Great Pacific Northwest - "Taurus® Spoken Here!" Hooaaahhhh!!!!!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts