Taurus Firearm Forum banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
9,204 Posts
Hello fellow shooters, my name is Jim and I'm from north east Ohio. Just boght my 3rd Taurus. This one, a PT22 poly. Fired 100 CCi mini mags through a very wet gun ( Liquid wrench silicone). Then cleaned and followed with 200 rounds of Win Wild cats through a likewise very wet gun. Minor hiccups, but she runs fairly reliable now. Love to shoot rime fires.
Welcome to TA from southwestern PA. I also just recently picked up a PT-22 Poly, and took it t the range Monday morning. Mine successfully ran 100 rounds of Remington Thunderbolts without a hiccup in a dry barrel. Winchester Wildcats and Federal Champion didn't have enough pop to cycle the little bull reliably. I plan on picking up more of the Thunderbolts since i can still get over 500 rounds for under $20. I'm glad i still have two rifles at the house to run through the 800+ rounds of Winchester and Federal i have left. Gotta love rimfire prices, for the most part at least.

·
Registered
3,223 Posts
Welcome from Fort Worth, Texas where the West Begins..

·
Registered
2,850 Posts
Welcome from New Mexico

·
Registered
34,139 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Jacksonville, FL!

·
Administrator
40,285 Posts
Welcome from West Texas! :wave:

·
Registered
73 Posts
Welcome to the boards, from the hills of WV...I'm new here, and one of the things that blew me away was how everyone rushes to the forum "door" to greet newcomers. A darned fine bunch of gunslingers is what you've found here.

21 - 33 of 33 Posts