Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just bought a used PT145 Mil Pro 3rd gen, and I love the gun. Shoots fantastic for me, and fits my small hands very well.

A couple of years ago I sold all of my guns after having a very negligent discharge. It was a real wake up call, and I realized I had lost the respect for guns that I needed to have to own them.

I bought a used PT145 Mil Pro 3rd gen locally, and have only put 200 rounds through it so far, but I love it.
Was wondering if there is anyone in or around Georgetown that has a 24/7 and might like to get together for a shoot.
I'm determined this time around to not get sucked into the buying/selling/trading frenzy that I always do with everything I get involved in. I'm going to stick with just one gun, the PT145, but would like to shoot a few different guns if possible, just for variety.

I normally shoot at Stan's outdoor range, on 183, but can meet up with ppl in or around Austin, if anyone wants to meet up and do a bit of shooting.

My email addy is: [email protected]

·
Registered
8,150 Posts
Welcome to the forum mikemck, good to have you with us. :)

·
Registered
280 Posts
Another Texan. ;D

Welcome to our little corner of the web, feel free to look around and enjoy yourself.

·
Registered
4,084 Posts
Well Howdy Mike. Welcome from the sandbar. If you put your home-town info in your profile,you''ll have a better chance of finding a fellow Texan to go shooting with. There are a bunch of you here. Good luck with your new tool.
Stay cool. Aim true.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Updated my profile with some better information.

Also, if anyone knows of any places to shoot around Georgetown, that would be very helpful.

Thanks.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts