Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone. Just signed up. I bought my first Taurus yesterday at a local gun show. PT145 Pro. I was looking for a concealed carry weapon.... thought I would have to settle for a .40 cal though I really wanted a .45. Then I came across the Taurus PT145 Pro and it just felt right in my hand... balanced... I loved it. I had to have it.

I shot it today for the first time. I put 50 rounds through it. My sites are off a bit, but the gun functioned perfectly otherwise. I can't wait to go out to the range again on thursday. I haven't been this excited about a gun in quite awhile.

Anyway, I look forward to meeting some of you on the forum.

Bill

Administrator
Welcome from West Texas! :wave: PT145 PRO owner here also. :thumb:

Registered
Welcome from Arizona
Congrats on your new gun.
Jump in and have some fun ;)

Registered
A warm (23degrees) welcome from Tulsa Oklahoma!
It's good to have you on the forum. :)

Registered
:D Welcome from deep-freeze known as Iowa! It is a whopping 4 above out here. Not good for shooting when you don't have any indoor ranges. Glad you're here. I plan on getting a PT111 Pro.

Registered
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the welcome everyone! I'm in Georgia.

firemax said:
I shot it today for the first time. I put 50 rounds through it. My sites are off a bit, but the gun functioned perfectly otherwise. I can't wait to go out to the range again on thursday. I haven't been this excited about a gun in quite awhile.
I thought my sites were off... it turns out that it was me that was off. Yikes... this sub-compact is going to require some practice. :)

Registered
Welcome to the forum, glad to have you with us. If you have any questions please feel free to ask.

Registered
Welcome to the forum. Lots of info nad great folks to dispense it. :-*

Registered
Welcome from Missouri !!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts