Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone. Just signed up. I bought my first Taurus yesterday at a local gun show. PT145 Pro. I was looking for a concealed carry weapon.... thought I would have to settle for a .40 cal though I really wanted a .45. Then I came across the Taurus PT145 Pro and it just felt right in my hand... balanced... I loved it. I had to have it.

I shot it today for the first time. I put 50 rounds through it. My sites are off a bit, but the gun functioned perfectly otherwise. I can't wait to go out to the range again on thursday. I haven't been this excited about a gun in quite awhile.

Anyway, I look forward to meeting some of you on the forum.

Bill

·
Administrator
40,646 Posts
Welcome from West Texas! :wave: PT145 PRO owner here also. :thumb:

·
Registered
2,586 Posts
Welcome from Arizona
Congrats on your new gun.
Jump in and have some fun ;)

·
Registered
15,002 Posts
A warm (23degrees) welcome from Tulsa Oklahoma!
It's good to have you on the forum. :)

·
Registered
11 Posts
:D Welcome from deep-freeze known as Iowa! It is a whopping 4 above out here. Not good for shooting when you don't have any indoor ranges. Glad you're here. I plan on getting a PT111 Pro.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the welcome everyone! I'm in Georgia.

firemax said:
I shot it today for the first time. I put 50 rounds through it. My sites are off a bit, but the gun functioned perfectly otherwise. I can't wait to go out to the range again on thursday. I haven't been this excited about a gun in quite awhile.
I thought my sites were off... it turns out that it was me that was off. Yikes... this sub-compact is going to require some practice. :)

·
Registered
8,150 Posts
Welcome to the forum, glad to have you with us. If you have any questions please feel free to ask.

·
Registered
467 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Lots of info nad great folks to dispense it. :-*

·
Registered
579 Posts
Welcome from Missouri !!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts