Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good Morning everyone. New member from Wisconsin (Virginia transplant), and proud Taurus firearm owner. Just checking in before posting to say hello and give short introduction. Retired health professional, interested in quality firearms, pistol hunting, fishing, etc., really like outdoor activities. Served in USAF 1968-1972, married (twice), with five children. Primary interest now, living life and enjoying it. Thanks for such a well managed site, and from "lurking" for a small time, the interest in its' members to help those in need. Take care and be safe!

·
Registered
5,348 Posts
Welcome from IA Doc! You have picked a great place to hang out! Also it looks like you and my Dad were in the AF during the same time period ('57-79').

·
Premium Member
16,956 Posts
1 Smiley Hello.gif Welcome from the Rust Belt USA....

1.1 USA.gif

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Qwiks Draw, where in SE WI are you located. I am in Watertown, just North. Small world, I was from Richmond, and was home base stationed at Langley AFB, was in a support TDY unit, only spent 3-4 months in places (about 2yrs.) all over, until sent to PACAF. Just curious. Thanks.

·
Registered
7,532 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Daytona Beach, FL

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Howdy to ya from Ohio: The Buckeye State.

·
Registered
8,052 Posts
Hello from central North Carolina and welcome to TaurusArmed.net. You will find some friendly
and knowledgeable people here.

·
Super Moderator
40,396 Posts
from the Florida Keys! :wave:

·
Registered
15,002 Posts
DocRx, thank you for your service to our nation; & welcome from sunny South Tulsa. :)

·
Registered
7,241 Posts
Welcome from Ohio!!

·
Registered
3,909 Posts
Hello and welcome from Southeast Tennessee..

·
Registered
15,646 Posts
Welcome from Oklahoma.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts