Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I purchased a PT709 but have not had a chance to fire it as yet.Hopefully its one of the good ones as I have read the pros and cons on this gun.I purchased it for both home protection and conceal carry.I am waiting on my permit now.I have heard there may be at least 45 day wait before I get it.I would like some info conceal holsters.

·
Premium Member
16,955 Posts
Howdy and Welcome from the Rust Belt USA....

1.1 USA.gif

·
Member Emeritus 1946-2018
35,996 Posts
Welcome to TaurusArmed.net! :wave:

In no time at all you will come to realize that this forum is chock full of friendly and knowledgeable Taurus guys and gals, who don't mind sharing their Taurus experiences and wisdom with others.

Fasten your seatbelt and enjoy the ride!

I have a 740 Slim and it carries very nicely underneath an untucked shirt in my Blackhawk holster.
13 - PT740 Slim conceal carry rig.JPG

·
Registered
1,521 Posts
Welcome to the Forum from Central Iowa

·
Registered
7,241 Posts
Welcome from Ohio!!

·
Registered
3,769 Posts
Welcome!

·
Registered
2,009 Posts
:wave:Welcome from Port Richey Fl.Congrats on the 709.

·
Registered
15,002 Posts
Welcome from sunny South Tulsa.

·
Registered
3,223 Posts
Welcome from Fort Worth, Texas where the West Begins..

·
Administrator
40,090 Posts
Welcome from West Texas! :wave:

·
Registered
644 Posts
I purchased a PT709 but have not had a chance to fire it as yet.Hopefully its one of the good ones as I have read the pros and cons on this gun.I purchased it for both home protection and conceal carry.I am waiting on my permit now.I have heard there may be at least 45 day wait before I get it.I would like some info conceal holsters.
May i ask where you heard that it's up to 45 day wait? This is the first I heard of this? My understanding after the big rush the DOJ has 21 days to get your permit to you? Mine took a little longer due to it gettong lost in the mail and the DOJ had to issue me a new one. If it has been at least 30 days I can give you the direct number to the person in charge of late permits and she will look into it ASAP.

Sorry wheres my manners! Welcome from Wisconsin also.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts