Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,
New member from southern Wisconsin. As soon as I get a few pictures of my 24/7 pro .40s&W I'll get them posted.
Most of my pistol shooting is .22cal so I'm in need of some targets. PD or 10 meters would do... any links?
Schnauzer

·
Super Moderator
40,396 Posts
Welcome from the Florida Keys! :wave:

·
Administrator
39,375 Posts
Welcome from West Texas! :wave:

·
Registered
7,565 Posts
Welcome from Lapeer,Michigan. :wave:

·
Registered
29,717 Posts
Welcome from Texas!

·
Registered
34,138 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Jacksonville, FL!

·
Member Emeritus 1946-2018
35,996 Posts
Welcome from the Great State of Mississippi!

Please take the time to read the forum rules and guidelines. You will find that the guidelines are fair, reasonable, and sensible; and are in place for the good of all who call this place their second home.

Also, each section in this forum contains useful information which can be found in the sticky topics at the top of each section.

Enjoy the time you spend with us!

·
10,379 Posts
Welcome from another Cheesehead. Wherebouts in Southern WI are ya? I originally hail from the Evansville/Janesville area, now livin' it up in the frozen tundra<g> (hell we hit 52 degrees today and lost a bunch of snowcover)

·
Registered
10,732 Posts
Welcome from the Northwoods of MN.

For cheap targets get a package of 8" paper plates ( not china! ). LOL A marking pen can be used to put an aiming point in the center if you wish. You can't get much cheaper than that.

When you can keep them all on the plate the BG will not have a good day!!!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Wolf1477 said:
Welcome from another Cheesehead. Wherebouts in Southern WI are ya? I originally hail from the Evansville/Janesville area, now livin' it up in the frozen tundra<g> (hell we hit 52 degrees today and lost a bunch of snowcover)
Ya hey der, I'm from Stoughton dontcha know!
We have a place up in Eagle River too so I know how long winter's can last in the land of Cheese!
Thanks for the welcome notes from all. Looks like a great place for Taurus owners.

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
Welcome to TA from Wyoming!

I lived in Stoughton for a year or so. Family vacations up on Star Lake in the summer. Come to think of it I dated a gal from Evansville... She was a sweetheart, don't know what I was thinking when I let her get away. Small world.

Coop

·
Registered
263 Posts
Welcome from Central Illinois.

·
Registered
7,532 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Daytona Beach, FL

·
Registered
25 Posts
Welcome from SE Wisconsin aka the Brew City!! 24/7 is a good choice. I went with the 809 over the 24/7 OSS, but still like the 24/7's.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts