Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello as an owner of a Taurus Raging Bull in 44 Mag I figured I should join this forum so that I may keep abreast of any information which may be forthcoming on my relovler.

About three yrars ago I traded a Blued Spanish Llama in 44 Mag with a 6" Barrel for the Taurus in SS w/4" barrel and haven't looked back as the Taurus with the Magna Porting took most of the bite out of the recoil and made it easier on my wrist. In my opinion the 4" Raging Bull is comparible to S&W Moutain Gun in 44 Mag only without the recoil.

·
Registered
8,150 Posts
Welcome aboard, glad to have you with us. If you have any questions please feel free to ask.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Welcome from Ohio.

·
Registered
2,585 Posts
Welcome From Arizona..... :wave: Glad that you are here..look around and have fun ..sounds like you enjoy revolvers..I have a 627 Tracker,and love it..
The porting makes it feel like you are shooting .22s..lol

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
dbsoundguy said:
Welcome From Arizona..... :wave: Glad that you are here..look around and have fun ..sounds like you enjoy revolvers..I have a 627 Tracker,and love it..
The porting makes it feel like you are shooting .22s..lol
Yes, you might say that I do enjoy revolvers as over the years I have owned and shot a few ranging from a little S&W 32P w/3" barrel to the Taurus 44 mag. I have also owned and shot a few Semi Autos ranging from a Browning Buckmark 22 to Military issue Springfield 45 acp.

·
Administrator
40,397 Posts
Welcome from West Texas! :wave:

·
Registered
2,334 Posts
W7ACT, welcome to Taurus Armed from VEGAS!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts