Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All,

Just wanted to drop in and introduce myself. I used to shoot quite a bit many years ago as a young man and when in the Army but have been away from it for a very long time. Just starting to get back into it. Few months ago, I bought a Rossi M92 .357 lever action. This week, I picked up a Taurus 66. Looking forward to participating to the board.

·
Registered
479 Posts
Hello and Welcome from the Ozark Mtns of Arkansas.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Welcome from Iowa !!

·
Registered
9,595 Posts
Hi and welcome from a neighbor in Maryland! I recently got a Rossi 92 C, also and love it - although with our old eyes DH and I want to look into putting a hi viz sight on the front! AND I just acquired a 23 yr old Taurus 66 in 6". I got to shoot it for the 2nd time today. After painting the front sight with white nail polish I did a much better job! This is a great forum - full of warm, friendly folks always willing to help with questions! Send pictures when you can!:rolleyes:

·
Registered
5,933 Posts
Howdy from Dallas, TX, and welcome to the forum!
I am really getting the hots for the M92, in .357. I understand that the 16" barrel is the "sweet spot" for performance from the .357 Mag round, and I need to pick up a lever gun.
You're in the friendliest firearms forum on the internet, so jump right in and join the fun!

·
Registered
7,566 Posts
Welcome to TaurusArmed.net from Olympia, WA; in the Great Pacific Northwest!

·
Registered
3,912 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum from Southeast Tennessee;;

·
Premium Member
16,168 Posts
Welcome from East Texas to the best gun forum on the internet.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.