Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all! I'm new to Taurus ownership. My wife and I have a PT140 Mil Pro and like it so far. I only wish I could carry it in DA condition. We also have a Kel Tec P11 and I prefer the DA pull. Our daughter purchased a PT111 Ti recently. It handles nice and is accurate, but the pin in the front of the frame is loose. I think a dab of glue will work OK. I'm leery of sending it back and having it unavailable to her for weeks.
I work at a plant machining zirconium alloy billets which get extruded into tubing that ends up holding the fuel pellets in nuclear reactors. It pays the bills! We live in the Ogden area. Anyone close, PM us and we can swap lies about guns ;) Have a safe day!

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
Welcome from Salt Lake City

·
Registered
402 Posts
Welcome from the Land of Lincoln.

·
Registered
356 Posts
Welcome from southern Oregon

·
Registered
8,150 Posts
Welcome to the forum, glad you could join us. If you have any questions please feel free to ask.

·
Administrator
40,374 Posts
Welcome from West Texas! :wave:

·
Registered
2,334 Posts
nukemachinist, welcome to Taurus Armed from VEGAS!

·
Registered
2,585 Posts
we can swap lies about guns
lol...I thought only fishermen did that :D

Welcome From Arizona.....nuke :wave: Glad that you are here..look around and have fun

·
Registered
445 Posts
Welcome from S.W. Florida! I have a Keltec 380 that works great. I've had a Taurus since 1984. I'm guessing you just make the billets & aren't near where they put the radioactive stuff in. If not, you can glow in the dark so you won't need Glo sites! Enjoy the forum.

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Welcome from Minnesota!
I'm sure you could find someone with a 2nd generation 145 that would trade you.
You'd have your DA pull.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Welcome from Colorado, but I'm in fact Utah/Idaho grown.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts