Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thought I would check in and introduce myself. My name is David and I live in Harriman, Tn. (About 30 Miles west of Knoxville.) I am a former E.M.T. but I drive a delivery truck now and deliver chicken. I joined the board so that I could learn more about different brands of firearms. When it comes to that subject, it seems like you just can't learn enough. Anyhow, thanks for having a great forum. I look forward to checking out all the boards. Thanks, David

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the welcome. I had heard that about the Navy. I was in the Air Force for 6 years. We made fun of the Navy. I suspect they might have made fun of us, but I'm not sure. Thanks again, David

·
Registered
539 Posts
Oh boy did we ever poke fun at the fly boys! But, honestly, no one was exempt and I know the other branches were the same! One of my buddies is an officer in the AF (lifer) and really digs it.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That is very true about no one being exempt. The biggest mistake I ever made was getting out. Had I stayed, I would be about 1 year away from a 20 year retirement.

·
Registered
8,150 Posts
Welcome to the forum, glad to have you with us. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts