Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Hi from Big D......just purchased my first Taurus guns ever. I was at the range shooting a .410 bore pump shotgun and was having issues with it. Went out to the desk to checkout and saw a Judge rental sitting there. On a whim I asked to rent it and the rest is history. Went home, did a little research, sold my pump shotguns and purchased a stainless Judge with 3" barrel off the internet.

Then I made the mistake of finding this forum which mentioned the Cabelas package (on sale this week) which is a polished stainless Judge with 3" barrel, Bulldog case with "Taurus" sewn on it, and a Bulldog holster. So of course I called them and they were sold out but this morning they received 4 of them so off I went and purchased two polished Judges.

So you guys cost me lots of money not to mention the drive all the way to Cabelas and back....woe is me (which translates into YIPPEE) :D

As soon as I receive the regular stainless I'll post pictures & a range report....right now I'm polishing the heck out of my new Judges. :D :D

By the way, GREAT forum with lots of good advice, tips, suggestions, etc.

Administrator
Welcome from West Texas! :wave:

There are a bunch of us Texans here! :thumb:

Registered
Welcome to the forum, glad you could join us. If you have any questions please feel free to ask.

Registered
You are going to love the Judge Welcome from Missouri !!

Welcome to the forum.

We hope to cause you to lose more money....er... make more Taurus purchases or help you out with what ever you need. ;) :) ;D

Now that you have the Judge one obligatory range report, please. ;D Like the National Inquirer inquiring minds want to know. :)

Registered
Welcome From Arizona :wave:
Glad that you are here..look around and have fun ;)

Registered
A big welcome from Tulsa Oklahoma! :)

Registered
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks for the warm welcome. Hope to get to shoot my new guns this weekend!!!!

Registered
Discussion Starter #17
No range report yet and I probably won't get to go this weekend....but here's pictures of 2 of my new Judges:
Polished stainess, Cabelas special package

Matte stainless

1 - 17 of 17 Posts