Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello I recently found this site from a link posted on a local firearm board. I am from Acme, PA, which is about 40-45 minutes SW of Pittsburgh. I recently purchased a PT111 Pro from my brother-in-law. He won it at a gun bash and sold it to me brand new, unfired and unopened for $200. I have only put 100 rounds through but love it. It seems to shoot low, but I am used to revolvers.

Personal info, I am 35 (36 tomorrow), married and we have two dogs. I am off work from a second back surgery but plan to go back to school to "upgrade" my AES in CAD/CAM to a bachelors in Engineering starting in January. I can no longer do physical labor wanted a career that I could actually earn a decent living. I enjoy anything shooting related; firearms or archery. And I have been riding motorcycles for nearly 28 years.

Well it looks like a great site and I plan to spend a lot of time searching the old posts.

-Mike

·
Registered
2,586 Posts
Welcome From Arizona :wave:

welcome to the forums, great stuff in here...

Hope you get better with your back, i don't know how much that gun costs,but it sounds like you got a great deal :)..

Have fun in here and ask lots of questions ;D

·
Registered
8,150 Posts
Welcome aboard, we're glad to have you with us. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
Happy Birthday!!! - and welcome to the forum from another Pa. member. Hope you enjoy the forum!!

·
Registered
846 Posts
Welcome

1 - 7 of 7 Posts