Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First off, thanks are in order for the great discussions here in the forums! I stumbled onto this site while researching 3 dot sights for my 9mm PT111MP that I carry every day (Utah CCW) in my Smart Carry holster. I never liked the Heine Straight 8, but I had real trouble finding 3 dots that worked with the dovetailed sights on this pistol.
Thanks to the great experience and advice from you all, I just ordered the Williams 70897 fiber optic sights.
I was also debating whether or not to trade my MP in on a 9mm 24/7 Pro Compact. I used to own a full-sized 9mm 24/7, but traded it in on my MP as my main carry pistol. I loved the 24/7 and its ribber grips! Here in the forums, I also found great info on the Hogue Handall Jr., and have decided to give it a try...$7 for the Hogue grip vs. $130 + my MP for the 24/7 Pro C.
In the end, even if I do decide to trade, I'm only out the $7 for the grip and I can use the Williams sights on the 24/7.

Here's to a long and fruitful relationship with you all in these forums!

·
Registered
579 Posts
Welcome from another Missourian !!

·
Registered
384 Posts
Weclome from your neighbor in Illinois.

·
Registered
329 Posts
I'm a newbie on the site, and live in StL (city), and a PT111 owner.

·
Registered
8,150 Posts
Welcome to the forum, glad to have you with us. If you have any questions please feel free to ask.

·
Administrator
40,152 Posts
Welcome from West Texas! :wave:

·
Registered
2,585 Posts
Welcome From Arizona :wave:

Glad that you are here..look around and have fun :D

·
Registered
101 Posts
Another PT111PRO member from Mo. Welcome. I dont get much time to visit this site anymore, but when I get tired of work, I still sneek over to take a peek.

·
Registered
15,002 Posts
And a big welcome from Tulsa Oklahoma! ;)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts