Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello guys. New member here. Ive been lurking for a few days now and figured I would introduce myself.

Ive owned a ss PT145 pro (3rd gen) for almost three years now and have never had a single issue with it period!

I purchased a new ss TCP 380 (B series) about a month ago. I has been great so far too except being a little difficult to manually rack. It will manually rack just fine though if you rack it hard and fast.

Seems like you all are a good group of guys with lots of good info on this board.

Thanks for having me,

Bobby

·
Super Moderator
36,368 Posts
Hey Bobby, Welcome from Northern Illinois! I also have a PT 145 and it's one of the best purchases I've made.

Watch out though, If you get a PT 1911 you may have a new favorite. ;)

·
Registered
29,918 Posts
Welcome aboard from Florida the "GunShine" state. :cool:

Lots of PT145 fans here inculding your's truly!

·
Registered
7,540 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Daytona Beach, FL

·
Registered
1,931 Posts
Welcome from VT

·
Registered
4,464 Posts
Welcome from East Texas, Bobby

·
Registered
3,223 Posts
Welcome from Fort Worth, Texas where the West Begins..

·
Registered
7,565 Posts
Welcome from Lapeer,Michigan.:wave:

·
Registered
3,769 Posts
Welcome!

·
Member Emeritus 1946-2018
35,996 Posts
Greetings Bobby!

In short order, you will see that we are blessed to have the friendliest and most knowledgeable handgun folks that one could ever hope to find on a forum such as this.

Also, the TaurusArmed.net staff of Moderators, Super Moderators, and Administrators are really top notch professionals who keep us all "honest", and provide an atmosphere of learning and civility among this ever-growing circle of Taurus enthusiasts.

·
Super Moderator
40,551 Posts
from the Florida Keys! :wave:

1 - 20 of 39 Posts