Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey there guys, sorta young shooter here. I bought my first firearm when i turned 22 (gen 3 pt140) 2 summers ago, that little beast has seen over 1000+ rounds with only one FTF and that was proven to be a bad primer.

I hope to learn some good things from the folks on this site since im now looking into my 8th firearm purchase/2nd taurus firearm. I have my eyes set on the PT1911! See you guys in the forums!

Reactions: RichO

·
Registered
3,909 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum from Southeast Tennessee;;

·
Registered
206 Posts
Welcome from Iowa !

·
Registered
701 Posts
Welcome from little ole New Hampshire
Am heading down ur way for some of that Sunshine tomorrow, please save some for me!

·
Registered
8,061 Posts
Hello from Central North Carolina and welcome to TaurusArmed.net. You are going to find some
friendly and knowledgeable people here.

·
Banned
9,233 Posts
Welcome from the First Coast. Who am I kidding, from Freakville.

·
Registered
2,850 Posts
Welcome from New Mexico, glad to have you.

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Welcome from Indiana!!

·
Registered
3,223 Posts
Welcome from Fort Worth, Texas where the West Begins..

·
Registered
7,241 Posts
Welcome from Ohio!!

·
Registered
29,957 Posts
Welcome aboard from another citizen of Florida the "GunShine" state.:icon_ lala:

State of 1 MILLION Concealed Carry Licenses and counting!

·
Premium Member
16,955 Posts
1 Smiley Hello.gif Welcome from the Rust Belt USA....

·
Registered
15,002 Posts
Welcome from South Tulsa.

·
Member Emeritus 1946-2018
35,996 Posts
Hey there guys, sorta young shooter here. I bought my first firearm when i turned 22 (gen 3 pt140) 2 summers ago, that little beast has seen over 1000+ rounds with only one FTF and that was proven to be a bad primer.

I hope to learn some good things from the folks on this site since im now looking into my 8th firearm purchase/2nd taurus firearm. I have my eyes set on the PT1911! See you guys in the forums!
We are happy to have you as a member. :D

If you elect to go with the Taurus PT1911 for your second handgun acquisition, you'll not be disappointed, I can promise you.:icon_ peace:

They are amazingly accurate right out of the box in the hands of an experienced shooter, and the buttery-soft single action trigger is sublime.

Attachments

·
Registered
7,565 Posts
Welcome from Lapeer,Michigan.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts