Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New SC member here stopping in to say hi. I am a proud owner of a PT140 Pro and a PT145 Pro. The PT140 i have had for several years and have not had any problems with it. I hope i have the same results with this PT145, so far so good. Thanks for letting me onboard.

·
Registered
8,065 Posts
Hello from Central North Carolina and welcome to TaurusArmed.net. You are going to find some
friendly and knowledgeable people here. You have a nice collection of Taurus semiautos there.

·
Registered
4,199 Posts
Welcome from Ohio

·
Registered
7,557 Posts
Welcome from Kentucky!

·
Member Emeritus 1946-2018
35,996 Posts
New SC member here stopping in to say hi. I am a proud owner of a PT140 Pro and a PT145 Pro. The PT140 i have had for several years and have not had any problems with it. I hope i have the same results with this PT145, so far so good. Thanks for letting me onboard.
Welcome to the forum! We've always got room for one more "MilProGuy". :D

I've owned three pistols in the Millennium series (PT138, PT111, and PT145) and they've all been supremely dependable.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
:)Thanks for the welcomes :). I hope to add a PT111 to the mix as soon as the new wears off the PT145.

·
Premium Member
16,168 Posts
Welcome from East Texas to the best gun forum on the internet.

·
Registered
15,646 Posts
Welcome from Oklahoma.

·
Registered
797 Posts
Welcome from NY state where guns are still legal……barely. I have found this forum, and the folks on it to be both helpful and entertaining. Hope you enjoy it.

·
Registered
7,241 Posts
Welcome from Ohio!!

·
Registered
3,909 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum from Southeast Tennessee;;

·
Registered
28 Posts
Welcome from the snowy state of Michigan. The PT145 is practically the same as the PT140 and should be as good. I never had problem 1 with my PT140. Enjoy your time here.

·
Premium Member
16,955 Posts
Yellow Facial expression Emoticon Text Smile
Welcome from the Rust Belt USA....

·
Registered
7,565 Posts
Welcome from Lapeer,Michigan.

·
Registered
1,120 Posts