Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

New member here from the Grand Strand area of SC. Stopping by to get help on identification of older revolver and also soak up some knowledge on The Judge and 24/7. Kinda likin' the looks of both and trying to talk myself into one or both.

Look forward to getting acquainted.

Pobuckra ;D

·
32,481 Posts
Welcome to the forums.

Came to the right place. Lot of Judge owners here.And the 24/7 fan club is vast. Got their own board even. What luxury? :rolleyes: ;D :D

The virtual clubhouse permit hasn't arrived yet. :-\ :eek: :)
Anywho, do recommend reading the FAQs section,old, and new threads while you are here. Lots of ground to cover.

One aside. If doing a search, the search will take place at that board if on one particular board at the moment. Have to do a general search on the home page to cover all the boards for info. Oddity, yes, but there it is.

Feel free to ask anything and nothing is considered 'dumb' because learning is an ever present on going experience.

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
Welcome From Arizona...... :wave:....

lots of info here, guys are great..Have fun....

been reading about the Judge also..crazy handgun but way Cool.... ;D

·
Registered
8,150 Posts
Welcome to the forum, we're glad to have you with us.
:)

·
Registered
539 Posts
Welcome! Dang, since all of us like the Judge so much I am having trouble finding one that can chamber the 3"ers!

·
Administrator
39,384 Posts
Welcome from West Texas! :wave:

·
Registered
25 Posts
Welcome. I've been thinking about the Judge too. My wife saw their TV ad on Personal Defense (Outdoor Channel) where they shoot a long colt .45 and a .410 shot shell in a carjack simulation -- she was impressed and I reminded her that Christmas was just around the corner.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts