Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everybody,
Ok, so I have not bought a taurus YET, but I'm definitely going to get one as soon as I decide between a 24/7 .40 or a PT101 .40. Taurus' price, warranty, and reputation really seems like a win-win combination and I'm looking forward to starting a new hobby. I've been doing a lot of research here before I signed up, and read a lot of reviews on other sites. If anybody has any input on which handgun they think would be better, feel free to chime in. I should be taking a trip to the range nearby to give them both a test shoot for feel.

·
Registered
15,002 Posts
A warm welcome from Tulsa Oklahoma!
I myself own the PT101SS. Very good
shooting firearm! I cannot compare it to the 24/7.

I don't own a 24/7. But there are many folks here who
do own 24/7's. They will give you plenty of input! ;D

·
Registered
8,150 Posts
Welcome to the forum, glad you could join us. We have several members who are owners of the 24/7 PRO series as well as many who have the PT92/100 series.

Trying both out at the range is probably your best bet however and should help expedite the decision-making process.

Best Wishes

·
Registered
2,586 Posts
Welcome From Arizona :wave:
Glad that you are here..look around and have fun ;)
Won't take long and you will have your answers on those..lol

·
Registered
579 Posts
Welcome from Missouri !!

·
Administrator
40,675 Posts
Welcome from the dusty side of Texas! :wave:

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Like locknload, I don't have a 24/7. But I did have a PT101. I sold it only because I wanted a range gun in 9mm. I loved the 101, but went back to a PT99. You won't be sorry if you get the 101 unless you want to carry it alot. But as far as great shooting guns go, it's probably the one I liked the best.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
thunderjohn said:
Like locknload, I don't have a 24/7. But I did have a PT101. I sold it only because I wanted a range gun in 9mm. I loved the 101, but went back to a PT99. You won't be sorry if you get the 101 unless you want to carry it alot. But as far as great shooting guns go, it's probably the one I liked the best.
u mean its the best shooting gun you have ever had including all brands? or just taurus guns?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts