Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
;D Hello, I'm from south Jersey and I am into firearms (naturally), reloading, and American V-twin motorcycles. I'm a Vietnam Vet (Army) and I'm married. I have a Taurus model 608 with a 6" barrel and a Taurus PT138 and I'm happy with both of them.

·
32,696 Posts
Welcome to the forum Spokes. I am curious somewhat about the PT138. I have a PT111, but the PT138 has a lot going for it. Quick recovery time between shots and more cartridges than many other pistols all in a small package. Model 608s are large, but seem to be in the class between L frame and N frame. Eight shots of .357 magnum would be a comfort in almost any situation. They are beefier than the 66 snd 65 that are closer to the K frame. So pull up a chair and take a load off. Have 4 Taurus revolvers myself, but they are the forementioned 65,66 with the 85CH and 94 thrown in. As a member of the Peoples Republic of Wisconsin, I welcome you Comarade. DA. We have the Pravda Mid-west here called the Journal-Sentinel Newspaper. Remember, Comrade Putin has his spies everywhere. ::) ;D :D :) ;D :)

·
Registered
790 Posts
Welcome to the board. Glad you found us here.

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
Welcome aboard! If you get tired of the Peoples Republic of N.J., you could slide over to your sane ( for the moment AND excepting Philly )neighbors in PA.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts