Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, long time shooter and firearms enthusiast however, I'm brand new to the pistol world. I just purchased a pt709 a few days ago and have questions for everyone. I look forward to all the knowledge you experienced gunners have to offer, please don't laugh too hard at my beginner questions. Thanks!

·
Registered
15,002 Posts
Hey! Welcome from South Tulsa.

·
Registered
7,241 Posts
Welcome from NW Ohio!!

·
Registered
2,024 Posts
Welcome from northern Michigan!.

·
Registered
8,061 Posts
Hello from Central North Carolina and welcome to TaurusArmed.net. You are going to find some
friendly and knowledgeable people here.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I've already used this forum to purchase mag extensions, tractiongrips, and how to reverse the mag release--- Excellent info for a lefty like myself! Thanks everyone for the warm welcome.

·
32,706 Posts
Welcome from Wisconsin.

The 709 is a great little carry and defense piece.

Oh, and there is no such thing as a dumb question here. We all had to start somewhere so feel free to ask away.

You might find this useful. It's info from another thread that might prove useful.

Personally the Eight sights I use as a reference at the beginning of sighting in and then use a full sight picture without the dots or any other "help". Dots or the Eight sights might be dead on but I 've seen white dots and Eight balls just a bit off of center to either side of an actual full and proper sight picture.

Handgun Sight Alignment
Very important to see the link below.

For proper sights and trigger pull follow through this is a small library of proper techniques to use.

Tactical tips for the mini pocket pistols.

For the ladies.
April 2012 Archives - Lipstick & Lead

·
Registered
2,194 Posts
:wave: hi archer and welcome. good to have you here.

·
Registered
617 Posts
Welcome to THE forum..

·
Registered
701 Posts
Welcome from little ole New Hampshire & congrats on joining the 709 Club, easy to carry and reliable

·
Registered
740 Posts
Welcome from Oklahoma!

·
Registered
15,646 Posts
Welcome from Oklahoma.

·
Super Moderator
40,638 Posts
from the Florida Keys! :wave: