Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
5,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
From NW Ohio. Own a couple of Tauri, one of which is my every day carry weapon. I'm a 4-H Shooting Sports Instructor certified to teach pistol, rifles, shotgun and archery. I'm an avid scuba diver, a conservative, and fierce proponent of the 27 word 2nd Amendment to the Constitution. I am a Vietnam combat Vet having served in the Navy, including a TAD tour to RivRon 51 on the Bassac River. I believe my gun is a tool not that different than my hammer - designed to do a specific task. I wouldn't use my hammer to protect me from a bad guy, nor would I use my gun to drive a nail.

·
Registered
10,732 Posts
Welcome from the Northwoods of MN.

Thanks too for your service in the Navy and your participation in the 4-H Program.

·
Registered
2,850 Posts
Welcome from New Mexico, check out the "Sticky" sections in each forum as they provide a wealth of information.

·
Registered
7,532 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Daytona Beach, FL

·
Registered
3,000 Posts
Welcome from North Central Ohio, near Mansfield

·
Registered
39 Posts
Welcome from the North Coast. My Taurus is my go-to carry gun as well... and looking at another Taurus as a possible 'Slim'mer replacement to my 3" stainless 85...

·
Registered
4,956 Posts
Welcome from West Texas! Thanks for your service. Your credentials would indicate you will be a valued contributor to this forum.

·
Registered
3,770 Posts
Welcome!

·
Registered
81 Posts
Welcome from NC! Glad to have you on our side.

·
Registered
3,223 Posts
Welcome from Fort Worth, Texas and Happy New Year!!

·
Registered
7,565 Posts
Welcome from Lapeer,Michigan. Thank you for your service to our great nation!!:wave:

·
Administrator
39,376 Posts
Welcome from West Texas! :wave:

1 - 20 of 49 Posts