Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello to everyone. Iam a new member from dayton. Not only did I recently purchase 3 new taurus pistols. I just want a place where I could go and ask questions about them if I needed to lol . I am also in to cars bet u couldn't tell that.

·
Registered
4,797 Posts
Welcome to the TA forum, I'm happy you joined our family. What 3 models of Taurus did you buy? Most members love seeing photos of each others firearms.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well way back when my grand father gave me a 4 in 38 spl. taurus 6 shot . The closest model I can find to it now is a model 82. I also just bought a pt-22 just for fun. And I recently just purchased a 809 c and was able to find a 856 new in a box. All that v was thanks to tax time . Lol

·
Registered
20,085 Posts
Welcome from StL. MO!
image.jpg
AND a born and raised Buckeye!!

·
Premium Member
16,168 Posts
Welcome from East Texas to the best gun forum on the internet.

·
Registered
10,614 Posts
Welcome to the Forum from North Texas! :wave: We're glad you decided to join us! :) Naw, we never would have guessed you were a car aficionado. :D :D

·
Registered
3,909 Posts
Hello and welcome from Southeast Tennessee;;

·
Registered
3,716 Posts
Welcome from North Central Florida!!

·
Registered
15,646 Posts
Welcome from Oklahoma.

·
Registered
7,554 Posts
Welcome from Florida

·
Registered
2,630 Posts
Hello to everyone. Iam a new member from dayton. Not only did I recently purchase 3 new taurus pistols. I just want a place where I could go and ask questions about them if I needed to lol . I am also in to cars bet u couldn't tell that.
No one has ever accused us of having a firm grasp of the obvious. That being said:

·
Premium Member
8,350 Posts
​Welcome to the Forum from Gulf Coast Florida!

1 - 20 of 53 Posts