Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good morning guys, my name is Brett. I have a 24/7 Pro DS 9mm. I can't wait to see what all this forum has to offer. I have a questions ready to go after a couple of quick searches. I have had no luck looking for after market threaded barrels. Since the pro ds doesn't have much barrel left to be threaded, the question is; Can the barrel from the 24 7 Pro LS be put in the standard sized pistol in order to have extra barrel sticking out of the gun to be threaded? Or is there something different about it?

Thanks.

·
Registered
548 Posts
Welcome from Central Pa!!

·
Registered
32,148 Posts
Welcome from the dry, dusty , treeless, prairie dog infested, coachless Red Raider flatlands of West Texas!!

·
Registered
3,769 Posts
Welcome!

·
Member Emeritus 1946-2018
35,996 Posts
Sorry I can't offer you any help with your questions, but we have some resident Taurus Gurus who should drop by and share their wisdom with you. :cool:

What I can do is welcome you to the number one handgun forum on the world wide web!

I recommend that you start by reading the FAQ section, and check out the information on the sticky topics found at the top of each section’s page; where you will find a wealth of information which will give you a jump-start as a new member.

There will always be new and interesting threads to read and participate in each time you log in.

·
Administrator
40,161 Posts
Welcome from West Texas, Brett! :wave:

·
Registered
7,565 Posts
Welcome from Lapeer,Michigan.:wave:

·
Super Moderator
40,613 Posts
from the Florida Keys! :wave: