Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just want to say Happy new year to all, had to join in now that I am the proud owner of two Taurus products. Looking forward to gaining input and knowledge from all veteran taurus owner.Going to be nice to talk to no- taurus haters.

·
Registered
3,769 Posts
Welcome!

·
Registered
3,223 Posts
Welcome from Fort Worth, Texas where the West Begins....

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
Welcome from Central Texas!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'm sorry guys, the wine at dinner must be effecting me a little more than I though, want I really mean't was " non-taurus haters" but you guys must of realized that. Thanks for the welcome.

·
Registered
15,646 Posts
Welcome from Oklahoma.

·
Member Emeritus 1946-2018
35,996 Posts
We are always pleased to welcome another new member into the fold!

In no time at all, you will realize that TaurusArmed.net literally abounds with knowledgeable and friendly folks who are most willing to share their handgun wisdom and experiences.

Feel free to jump right in and make your own contributions and help us make a good forum even better!

·
Super Moderator
37,033 Posts
Welcome aboard from Northern Illinois, great to have another Canadian member!

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Welcome from Rhode Island to the most informative and friendly gun site on the web. :guns:

We're not only Taurus lovers, but the nicest group of non-gun-snobs anywhere. Shooting is fun no matter what you're shooting.

·
Premium Member
16,168 Posts
Welcome from East Texas to the best gun forum on the internet.

·
Super Moderator
27,060 Posts
Welcome from Cen Fla.
First question that I have never seen here on the forum....may have missed it though...What are gun laws like in Canada regarding guns.... Does it vary from province to province? What about concealed weapons?

·
Registered
7,557 Posts
Welcome from Kentucky!

1 - 20 of 55 Posts