Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello from Cape May NJ! Just bought my first handgun today, a Taurus pt1911 45 SS. I am looking forward for the NICS check to go through so I can bring it home! I am planning on using my second permit for a .357 revolver, havent decided which one yet. Thanks to all the members here, made my decision to buy the 1911 an easy one!

·
Registered
206 Posts
Welcome from Iowa !!

·
Registered
9,585 Posts
Welcome from Maryland -the crabby state! Congrats on your new firearm -and if you're looking for a 357 revolver -check out the Taurus model 66! Lots of the folks on this forum have one and really like it.I've got a 23 yr old 66 that I'm going to shoot for the 2nd time tomorrow morning early at the range --IF the snow isn't too bad! When you take possesion, post pictures -everybody loves pictures! I'll post one of my new old 66 once it gets to come home with me.We normally have a 7 day wait - but with all the activity it's taking 3 weeks now! Waitin' sure is hard!;)

·
Premium Member
16,168 Posts
Welcome from East Texas to the best gun forum on the internet.

·
Registered
479 Posts
Hello and Welcome from the Ozark Mtns of Arkansas.

·
Registered
701 Posts
Welcome from little ole New Hampshire
All this talk about the 357 Model 66 and seeing a pic of it..makes me want to get my paws on one too!

Reactions: Sekol

·
Registered
3,909 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum from Southeast Tennessee;;

·
Registered
2,850 Posts
Welcome from New Mexico, glad to have you. How did you fare with hurricane Sandy? I coworker that owns property there got lucky and his house was not damaged.

·
Registered
8,061 Posts
Hello from Central North Carolina and welcome to TaurusArmed.net. You are going to find some
friendly and knowledgeable people here. If you are looking for a accurate, reliable .357 revolver
take a look at the Model 66.

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Welcome from Indiana!!

·
Registered
10,614 Posts
Welcome to the Forum from North Texas! :wave:

·
Registered
3,223 Posts
Welcome from Fort Worth, Texas where the West Begins..

·
Registered
29,957 Posts
Welcome aboard from Florida the "GunShine" state.:icon_ lala:

State of 1 MILLION Concealed Carry Licenses and counting!

·
Registered
7,241 Posts
Welcome from Ohio!!

·
Premium Member
16,955 Posts
1 Smiley Hello.gif Welcome from the Rust Belt USA....

·
Registered
15,002 Posts
Welcome from South Tulsa.

1 - 20 of 58 Posts