Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking forward to the wealth of information that appears to be on this forum. I recently purchased a G2C and a G3. They both seem to offer a lot of bang for the buck. I 'm primarily a Glock guy. Hopefully you guys won't hold that against me. Wanted something different and those two guns are getting really great reviews.

·
Registered
4,783 Posts
Looking forward to the wealth of information that appears to be on this forum. I recently purchased a G2C and a G3. They both seem to offer a lot of bang for the buck. I 'm primarily a Glock guy. Hopefully you guys won't hold that against me. Wanted something different and those two guns are getting really great reviews.
Hello and welcome from Indiana! Nothing wrong with Glock either....I have a couple.

·
32,564 Posts
Welcome aboard.
Glock who? Just kidding. It matters not what firearms you own that matters here. What works for you is what this place is in part about. We all own all kinds of firearm brands.

·
Registered
18,971 Posts
:smile: Hi and welcome aboard from nw PA! :hello:

·
Registered
7,945 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Northern Oklahoma.

·
Administrator
39,883 Posts
Welcome from West Texas! :hand26:

I like Glock too!:thumb:

·
Registered
24,668 Posts
Welcome to TA from Minnesota.

·
Super Moderator
36,371 Posts
Welcome from Northern Illinois! I've not caught the Glock contagion yet, but could be a candidate. I run the G2 and it is a very good carry gun answer. The S & W Shield is another favorite.

·
Premium Member
16,955 Posts
Welcome, from the Rust Belt USA....

·
Registered
361 Posts
Welcome from Cleveland, OH!

·
Registered
7,075 Posts
Welcome to taurusarmed.net from an Old Soldier in Olympia, WA; in the Great Pacific Northwest - "Taurus® Spoken Here! Hooaaahhhh!!!!!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts