Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
6,003 Posts
Welcome from LA (lower Alabama- where it was 102 yesterday!)
If those low shots were all double action trigger pulls?...you may can shoot a few from bench rest to see if you might be pulling the muzzle down off target with your trigger pull. It happens to a lot of folks.

·
Registered
10,648 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Northern Oklahoma!

Reactions: boilercolts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Welcome from LA (lower Alabama- where it was 102 yesterday!)
If those low shots were all double action trigger pulls?...you may can shoot a few from bench rest to see if you might be pulling the muzzle down off target with your trigger pull. It happens to a lot of folks.
It was both single and double action. Was worse double. I was making nice groupings with my Ruger lcp2 and wrangler, then would shoot the 605 and would be way off. I will try shooting from bench rest.

·
Registered
29,515 Posts
Don't forget that if you ever have to use the gun for it's designed purpose you're going to be doing some pretty rapid firing. Most people struggle to keep muzzle rise under control. How do you do with emptying the cylinder in 2 seconds?

Reactions: cameleon

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Don't forget that if you ever have to use the gun for it's designed purpose you're going to be doing some pretty rapid firing. Most people struggle to keep muzzle rise under control. How do you do with emptying the cylinder in 2 seconds?
I don't think I can empty that 605, with the new tight trigger pull, in two seconds. Maybe, probably wouldn't hit the target outside of 15 feet🤓

·
Administrator
41,617 Posts
Welcome from West Texas!

·
Registered
7,423 Posts
Welcome to taurusarmed.net from an Old Soldier in Olympia, WA; in the Great Pacific Northwest - "Taurus® Spoken Here!" Hooaaahhhh!!!!!

·
Registered
3,132 Posts
Greetings.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts